Professional Landman Schools, LLC - Refund Policy
Effective October 15, 2018
LIVE CLASSROOM REFUND POLICY – PROFESSIONAL LANDMAN SCHOOLS, LLC:
- All students who have paid their full tuition and are enrolled to attend a live class (not a webinar or online course) may receive a full refund only if cancelled before 1 week prior to the start of that particular class. Further, if these students cancel after said 1-week period, they may receive a partial refund (less $200 for class materials) if cancelled no later than 3 days prior to said class. If said student cancelled after the aforementioned 3-day period, there are no refunds available unless said class has been cancelled by the Professional Landman Schools, LLC, in which case a full refund will be available. All such refund requests (except classes cancelled by the Professional Landman Schools, LLC) must be made within the time frames stated above by email only and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered as valid. Any other form of refund requests will not be recognized or accepted.
- Students that have paid their tuition who missed a scheduled class, and have not received a refund as stated above, may transfer their tuition and attendance to a subsequent class at no additional charge, however they are not eligible for any refund.
- All students may attend future classes having the same agenda they had previously taken, as needed for a refresher course, within 4 months from the time of their completing said class, at no additional charge, providing that the enrollment takes place 14 days prior to the start of the class (subject to available seating). If after said 6-month period if a student wishes to attend said class, there will be a $200 charge per attendance.
LIVE WEBINAR REFUND POLICY – PETROLEUM LANDMAN SCHOOL, LLC:
- All students who paid their tuition and are scheduled to attend a live Webinar class (not a live classroom or online course) may receive a full refund if cancelled prior to 1 week prior to the start of that particular class providing that said student has not received any class materials, including a class manual, in which case $200 will be deducted from said refund. Further, these students who cancel after said 1-week period may receive a partial refund if cancelled no later than 2 days prior to said class, less $200 for class materials. If said student cancelled after the aforementioned 2-day period, there are no refunds available unless said class has been cancelled by the Petroleum Landman School, LLC, in which case a full refund will be available upon the return of said class materials in their original unmarked condition. In this event if the class material is not in its original unmarked condition, there will be a $200 deduction from said refund. All such refund requests must be made within the time frames stated above by email only and sent to email@example.com to be considered as valid. Any other form of refund requests will not be recognized or accepted.
- Students that have paid their tuition who missed a scheduled webinar, and have not received a refund as stated above, may transfer their tuition and attendance to a subsequent class at no additional charge, however they are not eligible for any refund.
- All students who were unable to complete a webinar course due to Internet connection problems may view a recorded version of their webinar course for up to 90 days following the failed attempted to complete the course at no charge. Students who have completed the Webinar course will also have access to the recorded version of their Webinar course for 60 days following the completion of the course at no charge.
- There will be a viewing charge of $135 after said 60-day period for each time the course is viewed. This additional viewing will be limited to two times only per student and may not be viewed by anyone other than the student who has paid his or her original tuition and additional viewing charges.
ONLINE COURSE REFUND POLICY – PROFESSIONAL LANDMAN SCHOOLS, LLC:
There are no refunds available for students enrolled in an online course (not a live classroom or webinar course).
Attention TEXAS registrants:
You must certify that you have read our official Refund Policy at least 14 days prior to registration for the class. You may still enroll and pay for the class online but we MUST have this registration/certification form (Click here) turned into us before the school starts (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader). By enrolling you agree to our refund policy.
GENERAL – ALL REFUNDS:
Note: All refund policies mentioned above along with their associated pricing and procedures are subject to change without any prior notice. Further, any free use of any of the online courses and free distribution of any of the books, including any of those mentioned in the Petroleum Landman School, LLC’s videos or website may be rescinded at any time without notice and without any liability.
Refund Policy for Books
The Institute of Energy Development, Inc. cannot and will not authorize any refund for damages or shipping errors made by the person ordering the books or the delivery service or mail carrier. Further, the Institute of Energy Development, Inc.'s book refund policy is a NO REFUND POLICY.
By enrolling in any of the classes offered by the Petroleum Landman School, LLC and/or the Institute of Energy Development, Inc. you agree to our cancellation policy and refund policy. All such classes are subject to change without prior notification without any liability. The Petroleum Landman School, LLC is not responsible for any losses due to any cancellations or changes. It is the sole responsibility of the student to check with the Petroleum Landman School, LLC for any class cancellations or changes, including checking the Petroleum Landman School, LLC’s website regularly. Anyone planning on attending a live class shall be solely responsible for checking said website for any class changes, cancellations, or removals and/or contacting the Petroleum Landman School, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org to the start of the class. Note, all classes that are cancelled or changed in any way by the Petroleum Landman School, LLCX will not always be stated as such on said website - they may just not appear any longer on the website. The Petroleum Landman School, LLC is not responsible for informing students of such issues. Each student shall be totally responsible for making sure the classes scheduled are going to take place before making plans to attend or coming to the class. If your scheduled class has been removed from its original start date or the website, contact us immediately via email. Again, email inquiries only.
THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS IN THIS PRESENTATION ARE PROTECTED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT LAWS, BOTH DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY AND UPON VIEWING THIS PRESENTATION, YOU AGREE THAT SAID INFORMATION AND MATERIAL SHALL AND MAY NOT BE RECORDED, USED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR TEACHING, PRINTED, COPIED, DUPLICATED, FORWARDED, DISTRIBUTED, SHOWN, OR REPRODUCED IN PART OR WHOLE WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE PROFESSIONAL LANDMAN SCHOOLS, LLC (PLS) AND/OR THEIR MEMBERS.
FURTHER, THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PRESENTED AND CONTAINED HEREIN ARE HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF PLS.
ALL OF PLS’s COURSESARE DESIGNED FROM THE PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE OF ITS AUTHORS AND IS CONSIDERED TO BE PROPRIETARY IN NATURE.
FURTHER YOU AGREE THAT THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED IN THIS PRESENTATION ARE FOR THE SOLE USE OF THOSE WHO HAVE PAID OR HAVE RECEIVED WRITTEN PERMISSION TO VIEW IT AND IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF INTRODUCING STUDENTS TO SUBJECT MATTER PRESENTED IN THE COURSE AND IS BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE.
PLS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
THE CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIAL PRESENTED HEREIN ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE.
THE READERS OF THIS INFORMATION SHOULD NOT ACT UPON THIS INFORMATION WITHOUT FIRST SEEKING PROFESSIONAL LEGAL COUNSEL DUE TO THE INFORMATION SET FORTH HEREIN MAY NOT REFLECT THE MOST CURRENT LEGAL DEVELOPMENTS, VERDICTS OR SETTLEMENTS, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AN INDICATION OF FUTURE RESULTS.
NOTE: ANY VIOLATION OF THE CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS DISCLAIMER WILL RESULT IN THE AUTOMATIC TERMINATION OF ANY RIGHTS GRANTED BY PLS.
Reasons to Choose Petroleum Landman School
- The courses are designed for use in all states.
- Our instructors are veteran, working landmen with over a combine 70 years experience.
- The classes include how to calculate and work with Working Interest and Net Revenue Interest and understand how they pertain to ownership in wells and leasehold interests.
- The classes show how to negotiate an oil and gas lease and the different components of the oil and gas lease.
- The classes enhance your ability to chain mineral title and to take advantage of the methods used in doing so.